For two weeks. :)
I got home from China last night (Sunday) and am super-de-duper jet-lagged. But I realize I owe a few more blogs about China. It was, in all, a great deal of fun, and I feel as though I learned oodles about Chinese culture, government, and people. I met so many students from China, and got to be pretty good friends with them, too! I hope to see them in the States in the next few years.
But I'll tell you about the last five days--the conference and so forth--once I've recovered a bit. But definitely before the next (and final) leg of Elise World Tour 09-- Geneva and France. I leave on the 4th of July for that jaunt to Europe.
See you on the flip side.
Oh- and thanks again to Val for posting my China blogs! I couldn't access certain news websites or my blogs while in the country. It really is an absurd feeling, knowing one is being censured actively by a government...knowing you aren't allowed to see the whole truth of things...
___
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment