Tuesday, May 12

Here we go again!

6 comments:

  1. yay! I'm so glad.
    love,
    emmy

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh look at you beautiful!!! the video is totally fun. maybe we'll get the courage to do the same this summer from Rwanda.
    then again, just posting something recent would be a good start.
    liz

    ReplyDelete
  3. After listening to your post, Greta says "I love you Elise. And I know you are going to come back soon but I really miss you and hope you come back soon. I miss you hugs and kisses, Love Greta"

    Glad you've got a blog again this summer. We look forward to reading about your travels and studies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your hair in this video. I'm glad I forced you to do the blog. Yes...I'm taking credit. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. curry
    think i gets me myself some now

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi L'eesie!
    Say hello to Nessie for me when "you take the high road" to the "bonnie, bonnie banks o' Loch Lomond."

    So I knew you were in Scotland, but when did China, Switzerland and France get on the itinerary? (But I've accepted it, as you'll notice I used the French way to spell my nickname for Elise...I know, I KNOW! I'm supposed to use the GR spelling, but don't let it ruffle your Fur!)[piano joke there, for all you NON-musicians:-)]

    Why curry??? Save that for when you go to India....you should be able to find a take-away place to get some REAL Scottish fare....haggas YUM!

    BYE!
    Dad

    ReplyDelete